The Innovators Awards in Global Affairs
December 12, 2019 | 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Network 20/20 and The Young Professionals in Foreign Policy (YPFP) created The Innovators Awards in Global Affairs to recognize, honor & promote those who are tackling global challenges with innovative, creative, and effective approaches.
Do you work for or know of a rock-star organization making changes? We are looking for top-rate nominees in the following categories:
2) Humanitarian Aid
3) Security and Defense
4) Financial Inclusion*
5) Communications and Civic Engagement
Candidate organization will need to:
- Operate in one of the sectors that is being awarded and have a measurable track-record of success, or tangible potential
- Articulate their innovative approach to the challenge they are aiming to solve
- Be engaged in work that has the potential to achieve impact beyond the company’s local jurisdiction, even if the effort originated locally
- Have a physical or virtual product or provide an innovative process
- Be in operation for less than 5 years
The winners will be honored at a cocktail-style awards ceremony hosted by BNP Paribas in New York for approximately 100 industry leaders, civil society groups, and others.
*We ask that companies working on financial inclusion have an emerging market focus and put B2C solutions and diversity at their forefront.
Nominate an Organization by November 15, 2019
Just want to enjoy the evening with Madagascar chocolate, fine wine, and good music while learning about the amazing awardees, this is your part. Early-bird tickets are only for $15. Use code “earlybird” (valid until Thanksgiving) to receive the early-bird discount.