Go Behind the Scenes on One of the World’s Most Important and Complex Countries
DEEP DIVES: CHINA 2023
The goal of Network 20/20’s Deep Dives is to provide multi-layered and informative discussions encompassing a critical topic in geopolitics–in this case the rise of China–through a series of briefings with high-level experts. For the first time ever, we are excited to announce that this year’s Deep Dives: China will be virtual to widen the scope of participation for individuals from all around the world.
Over the course of six dynamic virtual sessions and two discussion groups, participants will have the unique opportunity to learn from and interact with experts and other participants, and refine their knowledge on China and its growing impact on the world. The framing question for this year’s Deep Dives: China is, “How can we understand China’s objectives at home and abroad?”
Why Join Deep Dives?
Register NO LATER THAN March 10th, 2023 to join the Deep Dives: China 2023 below.
- To participate in six webinars on the most pressing questions on China FOR FREE.
- To learn from some of the foremost scholars and practitioners on China.
To further immerse into Deep Dives: China 2023 and deepen your understanding on China, we highly recommend unlocking our exclusive benefits for an additional cost:
- To access carefully curated materials on an overview of China’s economic, political, and social background conditions.
- To receive additional reading, viewing, and listening materials one week before each webinar to more meaningfully engage in our discussions.
- To engage with intellectually curious participants from all around the world in two discussion groups.
- To receive a one-year virtual membership to Network 20/20’s briefings on international affairs.
Learn more about Deep Dive: China 2023 by clicking here:CLICK HERE