Please note that the deadline to submit the nomination is February 19, 2021.
– Potential to create impact beyond local jurisdiction
– Articulate their innovative approach to the challenge they are aiming to solve
– Operate in one of the sectors being awarded
– Have a measurable track record of success or tangible potential
– Have a physical or virtual product, or provide an innovative process
– In operation for less than 5 years
To learn more about the Innovators Awards in Global Affairs, click HERE.
Letters of endorsement/recommendation are welcomed and can be submitted separately to email@example.com. Please list your name and organization/initiative when submitting it.