Changes and Updates
What We Collect
Our Sites may be used without entering personal information. However, Network 20/20 may ask for and collect from you personally identifiable information at various points throughout the Sites. When you apply for Membership, you are asked to provide your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other similar information.
Using Paypal as a Payment Method
For the purpose to proceed with payments we use PayPal. Paypal is a service from Paypal Holdings, Inc., 2211 North First Street, San Jose, CA 95131, USA. Your data will be sent to a server operated by Paypal Holdings, Inc. in the United States. You can find more information about Paypal here.
Using Square as a Payment Method
For the purpose to proceed with payments we also use Square Point of Sale. Square Point of Sale is a service from Square, Inc., 1455 Market Street, Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. Your data will be sent to a server operated by Square, Inc. in the United States. You can find more information about Square here.
How We Use This Information
We use the information we collected about you:
- To process and respond to inquiries and for the purposes for which you provided the information, such as to process donations, register or renew your membership, or receive information about a program;
- To alert you to Network 20/20’s latest announcements, important notices, and upcoming events, if you consented to receiving that type of communication;
- To conduct surveys to measure your satisfaction with our service;
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Network 20/20, for instance to process your membership application as laid out in Network 20/20’s Membership Application Form.
- To pursue Network 20/20’s legitimate interests, such as:
– maintain the rights or property or the safety of Network 20/20, our members, or others in compliance with the law;
– evaluate our Sites and identify where we should make changes or expand services and to conduct membership analysis and research to improve member services and communications;
– develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and networking opportunities.
- To comply with any court order, legal process, or respond to any governmental or regulatory request;
How We Share This Information
We may also share your personal information as required or permitted by law to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or government request, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is legally required or otherwise necessary to protect our rights and property, or the rights, property or safety of others, including advisers, law enforcement, judicial and regulatory authorities.
Controlling Your Personal Information
Under applicable data protection law, you have a right to request access to, update, remove and restrict the processing of your personal data. Moreover, you might have the right to object to the processing of your info and to port your info to a different service. Please request these changes or deletions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Websites
We may contact you periodically by email, by mail or by telephone to provide you with information regarding events, programs, products, services and content that may be of interest to you based on previous information you have given us, if you have advised us that you wish to receive marketing or market research communications from us. If you wish to stop receiving marketing or market research communications from us, you can opt out at any time. If you would like us to stop processing your personal information in any other way, you can do so by clicking the link provided at the bottom of any email or by emailing us at email@example.com.
Network 20/20 is committed to maintaining your confidence and trust, and takes steps to help protect the personal information you provide to us. However, no transmission over the Internet or electronic storage of information is guaranteed to be secure. We therefore urge you to always use caution when transmitting information over the Internet.
The Sites are not directed toward children under 16 years of age nor does Network 20/20 knowingly collect information from children under 16. If you are under 16, please do not use the Sites or submit any personally identifiable information to Network 20/20.
You have at any time the right of access, modification, correction and removal of your data collected in our database. You can request this by contacting Network 20/20 by email or in writing at the address mentioned below. Complete removal may not be immediate, however, and in some instances, archival copies may be impossible to delete.
If you wish to stop receiving emails from Network 20/20, you may do so by clicking the link provided at the bottom of any email. Alternatively, you may email or write to us at the address below.
The controller of your personal data, under applicable data privacy legislation and in regard to the processing of personal information, is:
25 West 39th Street, 14th Floor
New York, NY 10018
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, you may contact us at the above address or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org